Terms and Conditions of Sale
Please note that all tickets to Sneaky Experience events are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged, returned or used in competitions/as prizes by third parties. Please check the contents of your basket carefully before confirming your purchase.
- Please note that this event is sold subject to licence. In the unlikely event of cancellation due to licensing restrictions or other legal restrictions imposed on the event provider then the event provider will offer guests the opportunity to exchange their tickets for subsequent performances for this event or other Sneaky Experience events.
- Some venues and facilities are not wheelchair accessible – please check the relevant event information or email: email@example.com. Please note that some elements of the experience may require physical activity. Haze, strobe lights, and flashing lights will be in use as part of the experience.
- Disabled patrons are entitled to one free carer ticket, provided they hold a valid Freedom Pass, Blue Badge, or the equivalent thereof. Please contact the event provider firstname.lastname@example.org for more information before booking and to raise specific issues. Please note that due to building restrictions, some seating areas are not accessible for wheelchair users.
- Cancellation and rescheduling of the events. Please note that once purchased, tickets are non-refundable unless the Event Provider cancels the event.
- Should the event be cancelled by the Event Provider, you are entitled to a refund, then only the face value of the ticket will be refunded to you. Should the event be rescheduled by the Event Provider, you will automatically be transferred to the rescheduled date unless you request otherwise. In the event you are unable to make the rescheduled date, a credit note to the value of your original ticket will be issued to you. The Ticket Seller Charges (please see below for full details) will not be refunded in any circumstances by the Event Provider. If an event is cancelled, rescheduled or the details are significantly changed we will contact you as soon as possible by email using the details you have supplied. If you do not receive this notification because you have not updated the email address that we hold for you, we cannot be held liable. If an event has been cancelled, should you wish to claim a refund then you must contact us within 2 weeks of the date we send the email informing you of cancellation. For the avoidance of doubt if you do not notify us that you want to claim a refund, or you do not notify us within the times set out above, you will be deemed to have chosen to retain your original tickets and you will not be entitled to a refund.
- The Event will take place regardless of the prevailing weather conditions. Refunds or exchanges will not be offered under as a result of adverse weather conditions unless the Event Provider is required to cancel the entire event for safety reasons. In the unlikely event of cancellation for safety reasons then refunds or exchanges will be offered according to terms and conditions listed in the preceding clause.
- Tickets are sold via the online booking service and are subject to booking fees and administrative charges at the point of sale (the “Booking Fee”)
- Where appropriate, the event will operate an age restriction. The Event Provider will operate a strict ID policy. To gain access to the event ticket holders must produce a valid form of photographic identification. Accepted forms of identification are UK/EU/International Passports, National Identity Cards and Valid Driving Licenses. Please note that only original documents will be accepted as proof. Refunds will not be provided to those who are not admitted to the event as a result of failure to provide acceptable identification.
- If alcohol is sold at the event it may only be bought and consumed by guests aged 18+. It is an offence for any minor to attempt to purchase alcohol and any underage ticket holders attempting to purchase alcohol will be ejected without a refund.
- Upon entering the premises you agree to the terms of the Event Provider’s search policy. A copy of the search policy for each event will be available upon request at the entry point of the event.
- Food and/or drink is not permitted to be brought on to event site. Only items purchased on the event site may be consumed on the event site. Patrons with specific dietary requirements must notify the Event Provider ahead of their attendance via email to email@example.com
- The Event Provider reserves the right to use all personal information collected by using this site for communications regarding the event and for marketing communications after the event. Should you wish to opt out of such communications please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon entering the event site you (and all of your guests) consent to be included in any film, photograph, audio and audiovisual recordings made by the Event Provider of the event. Any such materials may be exploited in any and all media (existing now or in the future) for any purpose at any time throughout the world. This includes any filming by the police, any local authority or security staff that may be carried out for the security of customers or the prevention of crime.
- The Event Provider is not liable for any damage or loss you suffer at the event (including without limitation personal injury or damage to or loss of property) save to the extent caused by the negligence of the Event Provider or its staff. The Event Provider’s liability in respect of loss or damage caused by its own negligence shall be limited to the price paid for entry to the event but for the avoidance of doubt this limit shall not apply to the Event Provider’s liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Event Provider or its staff.
- Entry to the event site is at the discretion of the Event Provider and the Event Provider reserves the right to eject any guests without refund for reasons of security and/or safety. The Event Provider’s decision in this regard is final.
- Strictly no trading or promoting is allowed within the event site without the express written permission of the Event Provider.
- The event is provided by Be Part of it Productions Limited trading as Sneaky Experience (the “Event Provider”).
- These terms and conditions are subject to the law of England and Wales and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law, and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.